The Dakota Dining Table
Ships in approx 8-10 weeks | Expedite Available. Click ‘text us’ to find out how!
Order a Stain Sample Pack Here
A true showstopper that will stand the test of time. This hardwood beauty is elegant, yet bold. Each piece is selected and built by hand. It’s true mortise and tenon thick ‘wrap’ gives the table its thick look, without all the weight and cost. The Harper is the center piece to any home. Made of 100% solid hardwood throughout. Enjoy your PB&J, a night with friends, or your thanksgiving dinner – the harper is made to last through it all.
OUR MOST POPULAR WOOD/FINISH OPTIONS
Ships FREE in approximately 10-12 weeks
Some assembly required (10 min)
Water & Heat Resistant Finish*
Directly from The Harper Collection - the Dakota Dining Table slides in smooth lines and sexy curves. An addition of a custom steel center beam that is hooked over each side - adding not only complete support- but bold style! Steel and wood - a perfect combo for any space! This custom design is made by hand in our shop in Michigan! It’s true mortise and tenon thick ‘wrap’ gives the table its thick look, without all the weight and cost. The Dakota is made of 100% solid hardwood throughout. Adding in the custom steel center beam really gives it what it needs to complete the look! Enjoy your PB&J, a night with friends, or your thanksgiving dinner – The Dakota is made to last through it all. Pick the perfect size with our sizing charts!
- 30" Tall from floor to top of table
- Constructed of high grade -Michigan made hardwoods
- Solid construction to stand the test of time (give this one to your grandkids)
- Consistent humidity control is key to maintaining your table for years to come, although all real wood furniture moves, causing small cracks and fissures over time.
- Breadboard Ends can be exposed during humidity changes, causing small overlaps on the corners through the seasons.
- * Please visit our materials & finishes page for more information