Tidal Outdoor Cedar Dining Table
The Tidal Outdoor Cedar Dining Table is made of high quality Michigan milled cedar – that will naturally repel oil and insects over time! Cedar is a softer outdoor wood, but maintains its quality and integrity over time with harsh outdoor environments.
OUR MOST POPULAR WOOD/FINISH OPTIONS
- 30" Tall from floor to top of table
- Constructed of high grade Michigan Cedar
- 1.4" Thick top Flat Top with slats to allow water to move through. Softened Edges
- Solid construction to stand the test of time (give this one to your grandkids)
- Consistent humidity control is key to maintaining your table for years to come, although all real wood furniture moves, causing small cracks and fissures over time.
- If left uncovered, finishes will gradually fade after a season of use. Exposed teak will gradually acquire a beautiful silvery-grey patina (typical of untreated teak wood), adding unique character to your piece.
- We will seal your table with a water resistant outdoor satin finish.
- * Please visit our materials & finishes page for more information